A tip for designing a blog is to
catch the attention of the reader right away. When I search for something I do
not read the whole article, I just skim through and see if anything catches my
eye. I do not like to just read long paragraphs or multiple pages. By
incorporating pictures and headlines this can grab the attention of the reader
very quickly and keep them on your blog instead of going to someone else’s.
Another tip for a blog is adding
your own personal touch. Blogs are a personal opinion but there can be many
other blogs that cover the same topic as yours. Provide some extra flare and
personal touches to have your blog stand out compared to others. Many people
will come back to your blog instead of others because of what you do on your
page and not just the content of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment