As a student at Kaplan University ,
I have had many opportunities to use the digital and social media tools to
further my education and create friendships that last pass these classes. I
have been going to Kaplan for a year now and have met a great deal of people
who I have connected with and have plenty in common with. A great digital tool
is having the opportunity to have everyone’s email address in the class just
in case I need to ask a question that I may not know. In almost every one of my
classes here at Kaplan I have recognized multiple people that I have had prior
classes with. By using a digital tool such as the discussion board I feel that
I get to communicate with and have a discussion like I would with a friend
face-to-face. By reading and responding to my peer’s discussion board posts I
can grasp what they are interested in and what they like to do in their spare
time. The social media tools that are available such as Facebook and Twitter
are very obtainable to use to create a friendship that can last beyond school. With
the lifelong friends that I meet here at Kaplan University ,
Facebook and Twitter should not be the only means of interaction past school.
These are tools that can help us communicate but there still needs to be an
effort to communicate.
My experience at
No comments:
Post a Comment